1. Access your affiliate personal area on mytemplatestorage.com using your affiliate username and password.
3. Click Ready-Made Affiliate Shops and proceed to the page where you can choose an RMS1 shop design. The page displays 6 available designs in the most used colors:
4. There are 2 links below each design image to get the design larger preview and to proceed and download the design. If you want to download the design simply check the radio button next to the design thumbnails and click 'Proceed with this shop'.
5. Navigate to the page to download the selected design.
6. Add your company name (to be displayed in the shop logo), choose an existing or add a new preset (the shop settings and tracking will be managed via), and add your slogan to be also displayed in the header. If you also need the shop PSD file to edit the shop style you can check 'Download PSD file' before downloading the shop.
7. Press 'Download' and save the shop files on your computer.
8. Download and save the RMS1 shop files on your computer.
9. Upload the downloaded shop files via FTP or your hosting cpanel into the directory you are going to add the shop to.
10. Unzip the uploaded archive on your hosting .
11. Upload all the files and subfolders from the shop "html" folder to "www" or "public_html" folder.
12. Now you have uploaded the RMS1 shop. The uploaded shop default design looks as below ('hyper-color2' theme):
13. If you need to edit the RMS1 shop you can do it mostly by editing the shop preset (the rest of the content is changed by directly editing the shop files).
14. Proceed to this preset settings page:
15. This is where you can manage the shop settings via by changing the shop preset settings.
This section has links to subsections to edit the template thumbnails display (Layout Settings), the search form css style (Search Settings), set the preset shopping cart discount (up to 10% with your commission), the local currency, and turn off/on the templates prices display (Price Settings), turn on/off shopping the available merchant systems for the preset shopping cart (Turn on/off Merchant Systems), set the shop language, URL, the detailed previews, special offers, shopping cart, and checkout styles (Other Settings), change the delivery page content (Delivery Page Settings), edit the template samples thumbnails style (Samples Layout Settings), change the detailed preview layout and links (Preview Settings), turn on/off TM promo actions when they are available for affiliates (Discounts), edit the clipart library thumbnails display (Clipart Library Layout Settings), set custom colors for the detailed previews (Custom Color Settings), and turn on/off special offers (Turn On/Off Special Offers).
Please, refer to this Help Center Preset Settings section to get more information as how to use these options to manage your shop settings.
If you have affiliate questions or issues feel free to contact our affiliate support by submitting a ticket request.